Career Opportunities / IT Sr. Java J2EE/Integration Analyst
||Sr. Java J2EE/Integration Analyst
||Canoga Park, California
- Responsible for the complete software development lifecycle of multiple projects related to the company's e-commerce, knowledge management and collaboration business strategy.
- Gather client requirements.Design and code applications
- Involve in Integration with other projects, Testing, performance tuning and deploying applications.
- Provide production support and revisions as necessary, Provide expert knowledge in creating Enterprise SOA Model for rapid web enabling systems and applications for interoperability.
- Create a detailed design implementing Enterprise Service Bus (IBM ESB) for quick integration capability from ESB to SAP
- Create development plans for system components.
- Create reusable Web Services.
- Develop Security Policies for authentication and Auditing. Manage tasks, issues and risk assessment.
- Use WeSphere Commerce, WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere EnterPrise Service Bus, RAD, WebSphere MQ ,Linux, SAP and DB2.
- Bachelor’s Degree with either a major or minor in Computer Science or a related field or foreign equivalent plus five years experience in job offered or closely related occupation.
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience
- Working knowledge of WeSphere Commerce, WebSphere EnterPrise Service Bus, WebSphere MQ ,Linux and SAP.
Interamerican Motor Corporation is an equal opportunity employer.
E-mail your resume to:
- Must reference job title in the subject line when emailing your resume.
- It is the policy of Interamerican Motor Corporation to afford full equal employment opportunity to qualified employees and applicants, regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical or mental handicaps, military or veteran status, sexual preference, or any other protected condition or characteristic in conformity with all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.